Because Care Matters
At Rochester Regional Health, care matters. From the initial visit through each step of the patient journey, care is at the heart and soul of everything we do. In every conversation we have, in every hand we hold and in every way we approach medicine, caring stands out as our single most important defining characteristic.
- When the diagnosis is complex and uncertain, care matters.
- When time is of the essence, care matters.
- When a loved one is in crisis, care matters.
- When the journey is long and the path unclear, care matters.
Because Care Matters: The Campaign for Rochester Regional Health is built upon this premise and ties directly to our bold vision to transform healthcare. It is our goal to ensure that every person in our region has access to the quality care they deserve and the resources they need to enjoy a better, healthier life.
To fulfill this commitment, Rochester Regional Health is embarking on an ambitious system-wide, comprehensive campaign to raise funds in support of four strategic priority areas:
- Enhancing the Patient Experience: Delivering personalized, accessible care with warmth and compassion to patients and their families.
- Expanding Centers of Excellence: Investing in capital projects to improve patient care and accelerate modernization.
- Advancing Healthcare Innovation: Incorporating the latest technology to improve healthcare delivery and management.
- Improving Community Health: Reinventing the traditional healthcare experience through expanded outreach programs and new models of engagement.
A significant gift commitment of $20 million from our Campaign Chair Rob Sands, in support of the construction of a new critical care building on the Rochester General Hospital campus, is leading the way in our multi-year fundraising effort. As the largest project within the campaign, the Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is the catalyst for other planned capital projects that will aid in the modernization of Rochester General Hospital as well as other facilities across the system. One of these projects being the Riedman Health Center, a new state-of-the-art outpatient services facility that is named in recognition of a recent $5 million gift from the Riedman Foundation, headed by patriarch John Riedman.
To learn more about how you can support The Campaign for Rochester Regional Health, please contact the Rochester Regional Health Foundations Office at 585.922.4800 or through our Contact Us page.