Partner with Us
Learn more about how to become a Rochester Regional Health Community Fundraiser and the ways we can help you achieve success by contacting us at CommunityEvents@RochesterRegional.org or 585-922-4800.
What our community fundraising team can do for you:
- Answer questions and share fundraising best practices.
- Add your event to Rochester Regional Health Foundations events’ page.
- A member of the Foundations staff can attend the event. A three week advance notice is required.
The following are just some of the funding opportunities to consider:
- Charles J. August Joint Replacement Center
- Golisano Restorative Neurology and Rehabilitation Center
- Healthcare for the Homeless
- Lipson Cancer Institute
- Nursing Education Scholarship
- Pediatrics – Child Life Program
- Sands-Constellation Heart Institute